These kinds of mp3 players have huge memory, ranging from 20GB to 120GB and they keep getting bigger memory and better.
- Huge memory, can store everything
- More features
- Larger screens, easier for the consumer
- Almost all have the capability of playing videos
- Bigger and heavier than others
- Hard drives have moving parts, so these players aren't ideal for use during physical action
- Rechargeable batteries that you can't change yourself (usually they don’t last much)
The original MP3 player design.
- No moving parts
- Known for their effortless and worry free operation
- They can be very small
- Easy to change batteries last longer
- Absence of screen, or a really small screen makes them a bit harder to use
- Not as much memory (max out at 32GB)
- Usually only the basic features are available
If you like this article, click the Like button below so that your friends can get the chance to read it as well.